Recreational Coed Adult Soccer League
AYSO Recreational Coed Adult Soccer
Camarillo Coed Recreational Adult Soccer League is part of AYSO. Adult soccer league Region CA0065 is a recreational coed adult soccer league located in Camarillo, California (Ventura County).
As of Oct 5, 2011: Referees for the NAASA games can now register for free with NAASA. Referees can register with NAASA via the regular player registration link on the ‘Link’ or ‘Registration’ page. Once you open the player registration link, click the option called ‘official for league’ to register as NAASA referee.
Backup playing site is Woodcreek Park
Woodcreek Park Notes:
(1) Located at corner of Woodcreek Rd and Lynnwood Drive. Located next to Tierra Linda School.
(2) Cleats CAN be used at this site.
(1) Can email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) can call Mike at 805-482-8707
Note: League using same jerseys as Fall 2018 season.
As of August 24, 2017:
Pleasant Valley Fields (PVF) sports park is located just south of Fwy 101 at Westpark Ct in the Village at the Park neighborhood of Camarillo.
Note that only turf type shoes can be used at PVF (NO CLEATS).
The two Friday night games will both start at 7 PM and will be played under lights.
As of February 16, 2019:
NOTE: Games at PVF.
Spring Season as of February 16, 2019:
Here is what is known at this time.
1. All games to be played at PVF (Pleasant Valley Fields, Camarillo). Games will all be on Friday night starting at 7 PM.
2. Spring Season game dates are March 1st thru May 24th. March 1st game will be ‘pick up’ style game. This means the players are NOT assigned to a team but divided up by random for the games that night. Teams will be formed the during the week of March 5th.
3. Note that all registration can only be done via the online system. This online system is called ‘Blue Sombrero’. You request to play with relatives or friends when registering. Returning Fall 2018 players will be charged $65 (because the $30 National AYSO fee has already been covered). New players will be charged $95.
Note that cleats are NOT allowed at PVF (must use turf type shoes).
** Important Pleasant Valley Fields (PVF) use note: ALL PLAYERS and REFS can only use ‘TURF’ type shoes at PVF. No ‘cleat’ type shoes will be allowed at PVF game site.
The Woodcreek Park site does allow use of ‘cleat’ shoes. Players can use ‘cleat’ or ‘turf’ type shoes at the Woodcreek Park site.
Both PVF and Woodcreek Park sites have grass soccer fields. Note that PVF site will be closed with any minor amount of rain. Woodcreek Park can still be used with minor rain.
As of March 7, 2019:
Games for March 8
HAVE BEEN CANCELED DUE TO RAINS.
SPRING 2019 registration is NOW OPEN.
Email email@example.com to be placed on list to receive registration notice. Everyone who contacted firstname.lastname@example.org should have received registration notice.
This web site has now opened the link to online registration system. All players must register via the online registration system. The registration link is located on the ‘Registration’ tab seen above. League can be contacted (for questions) at email@example.com
Registration cost is $65 for returning Fall 2018 Season players (because $30 National AYSO fee is already covered) and $95 for new players.
As of February 28, 2019:
New players need to register before they can play any games. All registered players can show up and play at the March 1st game (Friday) at PVF at 7 PM near the center of the PVF complex. This March 1st game canceled due to rains. Teams will be formed the following week. All players must use only turf type shoes (NO CLEATS) and wear skin guards to play. All games will be played at PVF (Pleasant Valley Fields in Camarillo).